Sunday 25 November 2012

1 month to go....

... and we've completely run out of money again! So I've started making little bits and bobs because, apart from being much cheaper, it's also much more personal and much more fun.

These little trees, angels and Christmas puds will become earrings or little dangly things to hang on the tree. I made these from polymer clay at a Whimsical Bead workshop and am very chuffed with them. I always have so much fun there and if you live around Melbourne I can highly recommend popping up to Healesville for the day for one of Danni's workshops. So relaxed and friendly and there are workshops suitable for abject beginners as well as lots of great stuff for veteran clayers. A voucher would make a great Chrissie pressie for a craftsy person - it's what I've asked Santa for!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :-)